Saturday, October 10, 2009

Assessing Goals...

So, I've done the Sprint Tri and have taken a complete week off...I don't think cleaning my house truly counts as cardio. Learned that the female body w/diabetes just sucks sometimes. Pre-cyc week, no workouts, extreme insulin resistance that I just didn't pick up on until today...oh well, that's what makes us so darn complex & beautiful, right?

Goals? I'm honestly not sure yet! I want to stay on my high from the Sprint, but there's not much to do around here just yet. I think I need to start back with a routine of working out & strength training first.

Holly, not even a month yet and we will be watching you cross the finish in Panama City!! My boys are excited to watch the event.

Kate, I hope the job offers rolled in & that you will be happily teaching come Monday!

Stay well & hear from you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment