Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SF diabetics and nerves

Tonight I ran with four other Type 1s organized by Anne Finlay, part of Triabetes. It was nice to be around other diabetics again...much love there. The run was along the SF Bay but the fog was outrageous and let us see nothing of the Bay Bridge or the Bay itself...how selfish. Anyway, cold and windy (yes, even in September) still had a good time. Wish I woulda taken a picture, maybe next time. Sounds like a couple were interested in meeting up for another workout, so thats cool.


AHHHH, I am so nervous about the workout tomorrow...its one of the longest in my training...its going to be a ~7 hour bike (90 miles) and then a 7 mile run. I hope it goes okay..................well, I should probably rest up. I'll post about it later and take pics too! Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment