Sunday, September 27, 2009

Welcome KAT!!!

Hi KAT! I was hoping you'd posted something, so exciting that we're all doing it and staying in touch in style! :) You will be amazed at how fun the sprint tri is...you'll rock it out! The BG hopefully will be helping you out, either way, you'll have a great race!
.
Kate, I like the phrase a lot. I think another diabetic tri group has fueled by insulin, what about powered by insulin to be different? Either way, think its a great idea for the another table top--hehe...I must say that was too cool.
.
I did a 20 mile run today which is the longest I've run since my marathon a couple years ago. I had a pit stop at the beach house at mile 14 hoping to convince my dad (who also runs) to run the last 6 with me, but it was a no-go. So I got some more alone time and it ended up torentially downpouring for the last two miles (woulda only been 2 miles, but I got lost like typical Holly). Anyway, I feel very accomplished and think thats going to be my longest run till the real thing! I don't know about swimming in the Atlantic Ocean (I'm in the Outer Banks) the storms from Atlanta have brought in some pretty nasty waves....hopefully it will calm later in the week. Ahhhh family time ;) Good night, its tooooo late to be up!
.
Peace out, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment